UNIVERSAL BEACH HOTELS
Frequently Asked Questions
- Buffet-style breakfasts are served at Universal Beach Hotels.
- Universal Beach Hotels offer different types of rooms, which vary depending on the hotel. The options range from double to family rooms, as well as junior suites, suites, apartments, studios or villas. Each guest will find their ideal accommodation type.
- Check-in at Universal Beach Hotels starts at 2 p.m. and check-out is until 12 noon.
- Bookings at Universal Beach Hotels can be paid with MasterCard and Visa, as well as in cash or by bank transfer.
- The principal languages spoken at Universal Beach Hotels receptions are German, English and Spanish.
- Yes, the facilities at Universal Beach Hotels include a swimming pool. The only exceptions are the Universal Casa Marquesa. Guests at the Universal Casa Marquesa may use the pool at the Universal Marqués Hotel.
- Yes, most of the Universal Beach Hotels' rooms, suites, junior suites, studios, apartments or villas have a terrace or balcony of varying sizes, all furnished and offering magnificent views.
- No, pets are not allowed at Universal Beach Hotels.
- Yes, most of the Universal Beach Hotels are adapted for people with reduced mobility. You will find specific details for each hotel at www.universalbeachhotels.com/hoteles-universal
- Universal Beach Hotels has two Adults Only hotels: the Florida Magaluf Hotel and the Universal Cabo Blanco Hotel.
- Universal Beach Hotels boast prime locations and are practically right on the seafront, just a short distance from the beaches and offering guests spectacular views..
- Yes, all Universal Beach Hotels have a restaurant, except the Universal Casa Marquesa, Universal Aquamarin Beach Hoyses and Universal Apartamentos Laguna Garden, where guests can use the facilities at the Universal Marqués Hotel, Universal Hotel Aquamarin or the Universal Hotel Laguna respectively. All restaurants serve dishes prepared with seasonal produce, with the focus on locally sourced ingredients. Most of the restaurants are buffet-style with show cooking and there are also snack bars close to the pool or in the lobby.